500 E Broadway #4
Fairview, OK 73737

For emergencies dial 911
Office: (580) 227-4471

How do I submit a crime tip

Submitting a tip to Major County Investigators can be anonymous or you can request to be contacted concerning your tip.

If your tip concerns a current crime, do not use our tip form, call 911 or a deputy at (580) 227-4471.

How does an anonymous tip work? We do not collect your personal information or IP address as part of the tip process. Simply enter information concerning the crime and the information is passed to our deputies and investigators.

If I want to be contacted, what information is required? In addition to the crime tip information we ask for you name, phone number, or email address. Neither is mandatory as part of the process. However, if you would like to be contacted, include a phone number you can be reached at.

Send us a Crime Tip