Major County Jail
Major County Jail is located at 500 E Broadway #4 in Fairview and led by Jail Administator, Becki Kopf. The jail houses both male and female inmates from Major County and surrounding areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please review the following prior to reaching out to Major County staff.
- Can an inmate have personal items brought to them?
- No. Items allowed to Major County inmates may be purchased through our commissary.
- How do I put money on an inmate's account?
- Money may be deposited to an inmate's account online or through our kiosk located in the lobby.
- If an inmate has funds on their books will it go with them when released?
- Money remaining in an inmate's account on release may be put on a debit card or a check is cut. No cash withdrawls of inmate's accounts.
- What items can be mailed to an inmate?
- Inmates are restricted to the items they can receive through the mail. All incoming mail is inspected. Please review our mail policies for additional information.