- Sunday - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (BY APPOINTMENT ONY)
- Holidays - Closed
Inmates are allowed no-contact visitation. The inmate must be in good standing to receive visitation time.
- Visits will be granted based upon time, space and availability.
- One facility visit every 7 days per inmate.
- Visitors must be at least 18 years of age and have State issued photo identification.
- Visitors 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older with a State issued photo identification.
- Visits will be conducted electronically by video conference.
- Length of visit is 15 minutes.
- Visitors may contact the facility for any additional information needed.
- Records and warrant check will be performed on each visitor.
- Visitors may be asked to wait during mealtime or facility lock-down.
- Special visits are permitted with the approval of the Jail Lieutenant or Administrator.
- No cell phone or cameras are allowed in the visitation area, violators are subject to arrest.
- Any visitor appearing under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to visit and may be subject to arrest.
- All visitors are subject to searches. Any visitor refusing to submit to a search will not be permitted to visit or remain in the visitation area.
- No personal items may be taken past the lobby area. This includes food/drink items and tobacco products.
- Any visitors found with contraband that is in violation of the law are subject to arrest.
- Visitors must conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. Profanity, loud or disrespectful comments, disruptive behavior, threats of any kind, etc will result in termination of the visitation. The Major County Sheriff’s Office reserves the right to terminate a visit at any time.
Visitor's Standard of Dress
- Visitors are expected to be fully dressed in appropriate conventional clothing that is not unduly provocative, suggestive, or revealing.
- No clothing with gang, obscene, or distracting messages, shapes or designs.
- No camouflage or clothing that resembles security uniforms.
Inmate Mail Policy
All incoming and outgoing mail must have First and Last name and full address of both the sender and the recipient on the envelope.
No lipstick, lip gloss or scents allowed on any material
No metallic fixtures or stickers of any kind.
No blank paper, envelopes, or stamps. However, these may be purchased through Commissary.
No printed social media papers (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) this includes newspaper clippings or comic strips.
No Greeting cards.
No unauthorized correspondence between inmates to other inmates or other persons in a Rehab facility
Pictures are accepted. They must be on printer paper and no larger than 4X6.
No pictures will be allowed that are graphic, suggestive or inappropriate.